What is Bhamashah Seeding?
Bhamashah Seeding is a unique part of the Bhamashah Yojana which is being started by Mr. Vasundhara Radhe, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, being introduced in 2008. This scheme was given name during the rule of Maharana Pratap. The main objective of this scheme is to make people aware of the various welfare schemes and programs to empower women and children by huge allocations of money in their accounts.
This Bhamashah Seeding is an integral part of a huge scheme which focuses on various benefits being provided to women for their empowerment and to make them strong enough to stand on their own for her children and family. This scheme includes the cash as well as the non-cash benefits. The biometric process is being used for this scheme to secure the safety of women along with providing them the multi-purpose identity card.
In Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme was started in 2008. It’s destinations are of monetary consideration and to enable the womens of the State. Around 50 lakh women were selected and 29 lakh records were opened in this stage. Our portal also offers many of online government services like UAN services online, UAN login portal, Online transfer claim portal and many more.
What is the need of Bhamashah Seeding?
Some minor changes have also been made in this scheme i.e., Bhamashah Seeding to enhance its benefits to make it a huge platform. The main motive of this scheme is to make the women being capable, independent, and empowered. It is all about the women, this is the need of every state to develop the skills among women to realize a great aspiration in them.
It can develop the power of unity along with strengthening the society as well. The most important and effective impact of this Bhamashah Seeding is the complete empowerment of women and the strengthening of the society.
Procedure Followed For Bhamashah Yojana Scheme:
There is a certain procedure to be followed to be a part of this Bhamashah seeding scheme, i.e. Bhamashah Seeding, which is as follows:
- One must have to visit the website Bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, you have to click on the option of “Close user group”.
- You will se the two links being represented on your screen among which you have to click on the option ‘seeding application’.
- Now, you have to fill the details to get a particular I’d and password to avail the services of different departments under one single roof.
- Then login to the Bhamashah Seeding accounts with the provided user id and password.
- Now, you can search your inquiry and will get the complete & relevant data in front of your screen.
- You may also have to fill your Aadhar Card number and then will have to save & submit.
- Now, all your data will be saved and you can now access your account whenever required.
Compare Bhamashah Card With Aadhar Card
There are many different features available in Bhamashah card compared to Aadhar card. All the detail explanation is below:
- Bhamashah card is available only in Rajasthan while Aadhar card is available in world wide
- Bhamashah scheme provide free health insurance upto Rs 30,000 while Aadhar card is provide any facility, it is only for identity proof
- Bhamashah card is only for Rajasthan women while Aadhar card available for all over Indian people
So Bhamashah card is used for multi purpose while Aadhar card is used only for identity proof at various places like Bank, Post office, etc.
How to Get Bhamashah Card
There are two ways to get Bhamashah card offline as well as online. For offline the government organized camp in each Rural and Urban area like Gram Panchayat or Nagar Nigam. For online visit the Bhamashah portal and fill all the necessary information so you will got the Bhamashah card.
Benefits of Bhamashah Seeding:
There are so many benefits of this Bhamashah Seeding among which the women empowerment is the most effective and important. It is a very needful and great step being started by the Rajasthan Government in the favor of women for their development. The country can now develop with a great and rapid speed.
The government has planned to provide a specific Aadhar Number to all the residents (Indian) to be used in various purposes. This step will boost the development of women financially.
This scheme, i.e. Bhamashah Seeding, has planning to use the biometric system for the women to secure their safety while withdrawing or depositing money. This system will record the biometric of women which will be identified or verified whenever they will withdraw or deposit the money in their bank accounts.
All these benefits are now taking the Rajasthan State to a new height of development. These benefits are very much beneficial for the safety of women. We will also shared many of government schemes like Bharat QR code scheme, Pravasi kaushal yojana, How to check status of UAN an many more.This Bhamashah Seeding is a very effective step for the safety of women to secure their future as well.