WHAT IS EPFO LOGIN?
In India, EPFO login which provides some offers to the employees with some benefits. They don’t only administer the EPF accounts but also helpful for employees. To take the services from EPFO the employees or members have to register themselves in the EPFO login. Also you know how to work EPFO online portal.
It is must to know the EPF member about how to work on EPFO Login this helps the member to see the profit of his account. EPFO has newly introduced the online facility for transferring the EPF account, it is helpful for the employees to carry out this account for life. They provide offline services to the employees as well. Now a days if you want to know your EPF balance then you can login at UAN portal or check UAN activation status online.
EPF LOGIN AT EPFO MEMBER PORTAL
The members or employees those have the hold on a PF account they can log in and register into EPFO member portal. After registration, the employee can experience some facilities after login. The member doesn’t need any User ID or any password to open their account.
The member can register to this by using a mobile number and document number. The employees can use PAN card or Passport number, Aadhar card or Voter ID to log into the EPFO login Portal.
WHAT EMPLOYEE CAN DO WITH EPFO CLAIM STATUS FACILITY?
- Check your PF balance
- Avoid bother to the EPFO office and view your EPFO claim status
- The employee can update the status of EPF claims along with the actions at EPFO office. You can check online the simple process of PF claim. If the employee has any queries about it then he can drop his comment below.
HOW CAN EMPLOYEE CHECK EPFO CLAIM STATUS ONLINE?
If the employee wants to visit the EPFO site then there is the website where he can see (http://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/KYCS.php). There are some steps which employee need to follow:
- The link which is mentioned above click on that and you can know your claim status.
- You need to select your state and click on the ‘Search For Establishment Code’.
- If you know the city of your EPFO office then you can select the ‘Establishment under office’.
- After this step, you will get the 7 digit Establishment code which is member ID, contains 3 characters extensive code.
- If you do not receive the 3 character code then you can leave the extensive code empty.
- Enter your PF account number.
- After all these steps click on the button submit for next step UAN EPFO login employer login.
EPFO MEMBER LOGIN PORTAL
There are some facilities which are useful provided by UAN and EPFO login member portal which includes:
- Must download the passbook to know your monthly activity.
- Download UAN card.
- Update and enter KYC details.
- It have list of all the member’s IDs
- You can transfer account online.
- Upload your personal data like the address.
EPFO portal online, if you are using this you can check your PF balance and you can check EPFO status of claim online. EPFO will provide you all the information which is useful to know you. EPFO login is one of the best investment schemes which is available for day to day working people.