What is UAN Number?
The UAN number is made of 12 digits. It is allotted to the employees those contributing to the EPF. The UAN EPF Number is a next step to the services of EPF on the online platform and it makes more user-friendly. Know how to check provident fund claim status through UAN at our portal.
Entire the service life UAN Number remains the same of the employee. It also doesn’t change when you change the job. It is the name which implies on the universal account number and provides the necessary details. The front side of UAN EPF Number contains the name, father’s/ husband’s name, user ID etc and the back side of the UAN displays the new five members those are connected with it.
HOW IS UAN EPF NUMBER ISSUED?
- The EPFO issues employers the UAN number of all the employees. In this employer contributes to the EPF. It is your first job because of that you don’t have the UAN NUMBER. The employer will approach the EPFO for making the number with the member identification member. For deposit the EPF money, the member should have the number which is given by the EPFO.
- If an employee having a UAN
- After this, the employer gives the number to the employee.
- The employees have to give their KYC papers to the employer.
- The employer must update to know your customer details on the EPFO website portal.
Know How to Get UAN Number
- PF number- The person can get this from the salary slip of an applicant.
- Date of birth- Sometimes it differs from the records of EPFO.
- Name- As per the PF records.
- Mobile number- The person should give the number which is on and valid so that the PIN can be sent.
Check Also: What is Bharat QR code?
How to Check UAN Number Status?
After the UAN Number got from the employer they visit the EPFO website and click on the ‘activate your UAN Number based registration’ tab. Read the constructions thoroughly and click on ‘I have read and understood the instructions’. Also you can check UAN member service portal.
Information: After that, they ask you to enter your mobile number and UAN EPF Number. Next, you have to select your EPF office address and your state. Also, enter the member ID. After entering these details, click on ‘get PIN’.
Authorization: when the pin is generated then it will be sent to your mobile number. This number will be submitted for activation complete.
User ID and password: After the activation is completed, you will be asked to create your ID and password to connect the UAN number service helpdesk.
What can Do After Logging in UAN Number?
After log in into the account one can do
- Download UAN Number/Passbook Card
- List previous member view connecting status
- View transfer claim/File Transfer Claim/System generated Transfer Claim Status
- Edit Email ID/ Edit mobile number/ Update KYC Information/ Change password/ Edit Personal Details
- Helpdesk email id, helpdesk number, EPFO website, view FAQ
If you have any issues or query related to UAN number online then you can contact UAN helpline number so your problem will be solved. Our website shared many of information related to UAN and EPF like How to pay EPF payment, EPF balance, UAN member login portal and many more. In future we will shared more interesting and needful articles so connect with us!