WHAT IS UAN STATUS?
UAN stands for Universal Account number activation online. The members of EPF can check their UAN status here. If you are a member of EPFO then also activate to the Universal Account number. At the EPFO member portal, the UAN status can be activated. The activated UAN online status can help the employee or employer to get the extra conveniences and facilities from UAN activation status.
UAN made up with 12 digits and it is exclusive to each member. This 12 digit is issued to the member with a lifetime power. The UAN status remains the same blindly of the changes of the workplace. If a person is a PF member and not gathered the UAN number then he must check into the UAN status online. Employees can check other employees UAN activation status.
The UAN gives the useful facilities. Now Employees can connect their UAN status with their radar, PAN and bank accounts. While employees withdrawing the PF the lots of commotion saves. The UAN cannot change with the change of workplace. Employees activate a huge number of a universal account number. Firstly, you will have to collect the UAN from the employer. If the number is not yet generated use the method to sign the UAN status. Employees can themselves develop and track the PF claim status online without any help of the employers.
PROCESS TO CHECK UAN STATUS ONLINE
The EPF member ID is required to sign the UAN status. To the EPF members, 22 digits unique member ID is given. For more information, log into the EPFO page. Keep your necessary details with you before checking to the UAN status.
Follow these steps to check the status of your universal account number:
- Reach to the ‘Know your UAN Status’ page by clicking on the link.
- Select the appropriate options for your district or EPFO office.
- The first two boxes of EPF number will be filled in after entering your district and state.
- Next step is to type the extensive code and establishment code to complete your EPF account number.
- If you don’t have your PF account number, the extensive code then leaves it blank.
- If you don’t know the establishment code then you can check it from the link.
- After entering all the details click on the button ‘check status’.
- Now you will get the UAN status message on your screen. The message will also tell you about the UAN message are issued to you or not.
If UAN status is not generated then the person can send a request for generating it. For getting the UAN number by SMS on your phone enter the necessary details like your birth date, name, and mobile number. Enter the captcha code and password. After entering the necessary details from the link which you opened click on the button ‘get PIN’. After this step, you are able to receive your PIN on your mobile number by SMS. Where the PIN is required enter they are and click on the submit button. Now you can receive SMS when the UAN made, for the generation the UAN status it will take minimum to minimum a period of 7 days.
Required Detail For Check UAN Status Online
- Name of the member
- Member mobile number
- Password with User name
- Mobile number
Benefits of Online UAN
There are many benefits after activating online UAN. There are following benefits given:
- After registration online UAN you will get more freedom
- You can check all details regarding UAN or EPF
- Download UAN passbook online at any time
- Check monthly amount like employee and employer contribution
Now you check UAN status online so not necessary to go to EPFO office. Hope you understand how to check status of UAN and if you have any query then write in the below comment section. So we will try to solve your query as soon as early possible. Our portal is also shared how to pay EPF online, check online PF claim status and many more. Stay connected with us for more information on EPF and UAN related service or kind of help.